Assignee set to Eregon (Benoit Daloze)

FWIW the patch looks OK to me, I think we should merge it.

This might be a difference between the different configuration of Windows builds.
Testing for invalid timezones is rather difficult,
some platforms behave differently, and this test had to be refined a couple times to work on all Linux CIs.

MSP-Greg (Greg L) wrote:
> I'll have a look at your code, see if I can determine whats going on.  Believe me, I did a couple of builds, and it kept failing...

Could you just post a failing stacktrace here when running the test in isolation?
You can do so with $ make test-rubyspec MSPECOPT="-e bad spec/rubyspec/core/time/zone_spec.rb"
or $ spec/mspec/bin/mspec -e bad spec/rubyspec/core/time/zone_spec.rb
if the built ruby is on $PATH.

Bug #13591: spec/rubyspec/core/time/zone_spec - Windows does not support ENV['TZ']