Misc #13525: Expand HTTPS to lists.ruby-lang.org

* Author: Quintus (Marvin Glker)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
Hi ruby-lang.org admins,

while managing the new `ruby-de` list I noticed that `lists.ruby-lang.org` is not reachable via HTTPS properly. If one tries, the browser first displays a TLS certificate domain mismatch warning, and after dismissing that one, the web server returns a 404 error e.g. for https://lists.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/ruby-de. This is unfortunate, because browsers start to complain about logins on non-HTTPS websites. The list admin interfaces like the one on http://lists.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/ruby-de use login forms, so making them reachable via HTTPS would be a good idea.

Please fix this once you get around to it. It's not a pressing issue, but it should be resolved before browsers start actively rejecting logins on unencrypted sites (and it's better for passwords to be sent over TLS anyway).

Greetings
Marvin

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/