Hi,

Is there a make target that would let me build and install only the core Ruby
library, i.e. what appears to be marked "OBJS" in the (currently) generated
Makefile?

If not, is there any chance we could add this?  I ask because this would make
testing various compiler/build options easier for me while experimenting with
the preview releases, where I don't necessarily care about warnings and/or
failures coming from the stdlib.

Thanks,

Dan