------art_50176_6788147.1151992987114

I would seriously *love* to see a combined effort on creating a
comprehensive test suite...and eventually the result of such testing and
verification, a primitive Ruby specification. I'd willing contribute time to
such a project. I've been a committer on the oft-maligned and rarely-helped
Rubicon project which is badly behind the times, and we have built out many
tests on the JRuby project to support our work as well. I'm a community
member of Wayne's testing project now, and it seems like a good opportunity
to finally conquer the testing beast.