ko1 / atdot.net wrote:
> Sorry for late response.

No problem.

> Only one comment (maybe you passes all of tests, right?)

Of course :)

> New data type should be RUBY_TYPED_WB_PROTECTED (they need to use write barriers correctly).
> Do you want to try or should I modify?

I'm still not very familiar with RGenGC, but here is my try:

	https://80x24.org/spew/20170519034419.GA29820@whir/raw

I'm not sure how this helps performance, however.  The Arrays
are constantly changing with push/pop and RGenGC works best for
stable (unchanging) objects (correct?)

Also, does setting RUBY_TYPED_WB_PROTECTED make sense for
rb_condvar and rb_mutex_t?  They store no Ruby objects and
have no dmark callback.

Thanks.