Issue #13197 has been updated by stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer).

hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote:
> bug.ruby-lang.org and github.com/ruby/fileutils are ok.

This is currently completely unclear to me: what is supposed to be the canonical, "upstream" repository for all those gems, i.e. where should bug tracking and development happen: in Ruby trunk / Redmine, or on GitHub? Is code synced both ways?

(E.g. I recently fixed a GH/ruby/ruby issue for date_core.c in svn; should I have fixed in ruby/date? When, how, by whom are the repos synced?)

I couldn't find helpful information about that in the Wiki or in the respective tickets (e.g. #5481).

Feature #13197: Gemify fileutils