Hello Koichi,

Thanks for setting up this new service.

On 2017/05/09 11:40, SASADA Koichi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I setup alternative CI server which aim to report rapid error detection.
>
> Features
> (1) Got test results in minimum 2 min just after commit.
> (2) Repeat tests many times.
> (3) Sending alert mail
>
> Of course, RubyCI <http://rubyci.org/> is convenient because it shows
> readable results. TravisCI is great service because we can test w/o
> commit to trunk (master).
>
> This new CI aims to complement existing CI services.

Is there a web interface to this service? I'm asking because I'd prefer
to wait 2 minutes (on this new service) rather than up to 10 minutes (on
TravisCI) to see whether a commit I make is successful.

But I don't want to subscribe to the mailing list because I already get
too many mails.

Regards,   Martin.