Feature #10095: Object#as

* Author: matsuda (Akira Matsuda)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
We've had so many times of feature requests for a method similar to `Object#tap` that doesn't return self but returns the given block's execution result (e.g. #7388, #6684, #6721 ).

I'm talking about something like this in Ruby of course:

```ruby
Object.class_eval { def as() yield(self) end }
```

IIRC Matz is not against introducing this feature but he didn't like any of the names proposed in the past, such as `embed`, `do`, `identity`, `ergo`, `reference`, `yield_self`, `itself`, `apply`, `map`, `tap!`, etc.

So, let us propose a new name, `Object#as` today.
It's named from the aspect of the feature that it gives the receiver a new name "as" a block local variable.
For instance, the code reads so natural and intuitive like this:

```ruby
(1 + 2 + 3 + 4).as {|x| x ** 2}
=> 100

Array.new.as {|a| a << 1; a << 2}