Issue #13502 has been updated by colby (Colby Swandale).

Thanks for the feedback Eric. I'll work on that.

Misc #13502: remove unused Array#to_s implementation

* Author: colby (Colby Swandale)
* Assignee:
Hello Ruby Team!

First time i've make a commit request, hopefully not the last :)

While browsing the src of ruby, specifically array.c i noticed that Array#to_s is an alias of Array#inspect but the implementation of Array#to_s still remains in src.

I tried to find a reason why the implementation still remains in src without any luck but let me know if there is a reason why.

This change simply removes the Array#to_s implementation.

Thanks in advance.

0001-remove-array-to_s-implementation.patch (842 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/