Feature #13504: Document the Warning module and warn method

* Author: jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
* Assignee: Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
* Target version: 2.5
When I originally added the Warning module, I neglected to added RDoc documentation for it.  Apologies for that, here's a patch that should fix it.

This could be backported to 2.4, but it would need slight modifications as Kernel#warn doesn't call Warning.warn in 2.4.

0001-Document-the-Warning-module-and-warn-method.patch (1.53 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/