akr / fsij.org wrote:
> Issue #13362 has been updated by akr (Akira Tanaka).
>
> Status changed from Open to Feedback
>
> I think it's possible on such platforms.
>
> If some non-Ruby application depend on nonblocking flag set by Ruby,
> such application will be affected, though.

Yes, there may be some code which depends on side-effects.
However, I think it is a minor concern and anything which
inherits sockets ought to know to set flags correctly.

Normal Ruby code does not have this problem, since blocking
methods know to call rb_io_wait_*able on EAGAIN/EWOULDBLOCK.

> It is better style that such application set nonblocking flag explicitly.

Right.

Should I commit?