>   I think I've reached a state of the project to make its current
> code public.  Most of the infrastructure for RTL insns and JIT has
> been implemented.

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you very much for this post.
That README is priceless.
It is wonderful the kind of work you are doing with such a degree of
entry level details.
I believe that ruby core gets a lot from public posts like yours.
This sort of posts and PR's are the ones that I miss sometimes in
order to be able to understand in better detail the why's of doing
something in one way or another in terms of ruby core implementation.
In the README you explain very well all the surroundings around your
choices and the possibilities.
That makes me believe there may be space for collaboration from
someone that is willing to get deeper into the C level code.
If there is anyway I can be helpful please say so.

Once again thank you very much and keep up with your excellent
contribution making available to the rest of us the same level of
detail and conversation as much as possible.

Regards,

Daniel

P.S.

I was waiting a little bit to see the amount of reception this post
would have and surprisingly only Eric replied to you.
Why is that?