Hello, I'm one of administrators of ruby-lang.org.
I'm ok to create German mailing list on ruby-lang.org.

Can you give the address list for initial members?
Please send it to hsbt at ruby-lang.org

* Author: Quintus (Marvin Glker)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
Hi everyone,

I have emailed webmaster / ruby-lang.org and opened [a ticket on the website's GitHub repo](https://github.com/ruby/www.ruby-lang.org/issues/1551) without a reply, so I'll try it here again. The main German Ruby forum [goes out of service due to lack of someone willing to do the maintenance administration](http://forum.ruby-portal.de/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26951) and we're discussing switching to a mailinglist which causes much less maintenance effort than a phpBB forum or generally any web forum software. There are ruby-talk, ruby-list, and ruby-fr (amongst others) [hosted on ruby-lang.org already](http://lists.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo), so I think it is natural to ask whether it's possible to add a ruby-de list to ruby-lang.org and give the configuration privileges to the existing moderators of the German ruby forum (FYI, I am one of them).

Since the concern has been voiced whether it's likely to get a spam problem, I'd like to ask whether anti-spam efforts are made for the lists on ruby-lang.org. As a subscriber of Ruby-Talk I have rarely seen spam on the list, but it is good to know anyway.

Any reply, positive or negative, is appreciated.
Marvin

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/