On Tuesday 20 June 2006 09:51, Hugh Sasse wrote:
> Then may I suggest that the name is misleading?  Also, on the web
> one learns that numeric page names are generated automatically and
> generally can't be link to.  Presumably links should be encouraged
> in this case: it helps people who google to find the page for one thing.k

I'll agree that the name isn't ideal, but this is fixed in the new ruby-lang
website that is said to be well on the way (search the ruby-talk archives,
there's been some recent discussion).
http://new.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/

Given that the website is due to completely change, I don't think there's much
point in tweaking the old one.

Alex