------art_15279_15503604.1150389875536

Thank you for the clarification. I for one would love to see green or m:n
threading in YARV as well as continuations, but from my work on JRuby I can
appreciate the complexity of the problem. A Ruby 2.0 with pure native
threading and no continuations would also make our implementation job much
easier, since Java supports neither green threads nor stack manipulation.

--
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com
JRuby Developer @ jruby.sourceforge.net

------art_15279_15503604.1150389875536--