------art_14751_11552501.1150388677066

I'm quite confused by the dates I have seen reported on various Ruby Kaigi
blogs. They appear to say that a Ruby 1.9.1 release could be expected "next
Christmas", "2007". So I am writing to ask for clarification of a few
points:

- Ruby 1.9.1 with YARV will support only native threads, not green threads?
- YARV will not support continuations?
- Ruby 1.9.1 with YARV will (perhaps, probably, likely) be released what
month of what year? "next Christmas" for me would be December 2006
timeframe. December 2007 seems to be a very long time away, especially for
setting any kind of release date.

Thanks much for your help!

--
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com