Issue #13220 has been updated by Radovan Smitala.

Yes i know its little bit large issue.

I'm not sure how to handle it and separate problematic parts into content blocks.
Or just bug by bug what is 33 issues.

It's not my blog post. But when i tried some testing cases they were really wrong and unexpected.

Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> Can you split this request into several ones?  Because what this ticket aims is a bit too large and perhaps vague.  It is advised that you should create an issue with an obvious goal.
>
> For instance if you believe String#[] understand unicode grapheme clusters (which is what assumption #2 is about), please make a ticket as such.

Bug #13220: Enhance support of Unicode strings manipulation

* Author: Radovan Smitala
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.4.0p0 (2016-12-24 revision 57164) [x86_64-darwin16]
Hi,

last days, Starr Horne posted very interesting testing results about manipulation unicode strings in Ruby 2.4.
And many methods doesn't work as excepted.

Article:

http://blog.honeybadger.io/ruby-s-unicode-support/

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/