Feature #13208: Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?

* Author: Chia-sheng Chen
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Found that I need this recently, and class `Matrix` has these two function while `Vector` not.
So I add two function based on `Matrix` counterpart and also add test.

Usage

``` ruby
require 'matrix'
v = Vector.zero(3)  # => Vector[0, 0, 0]
v.zero?  # => true
w = Vector[1, 0, 0]
w.zero?  # => false
```

0001-Add-Vector.zero-n-and-vector.zero.patch (2.06 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/