Bug #13165: Typographical Error in Refinements docs 2.1.1

* Author: Simon Peter Damian Simon Peter
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.1.1
If you check the example for refinements [[https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.1.1/doc/syntax/refinements_rdoc.html]][[here]], the varialbe **c** is not defined, it is suppose to be x. If a new user tries to run this code, this will raise a NameError exception. When I saw this first, I thought it was valid owing to the surprises of the ruby language. It would be nice if this error is corrected so we don't have issues while reading the docs. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 11.07.00 AM.png (20.2 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/