Issue #13146 has been updated by Stefan Schler.

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Are you suggesting to make infinities and a NaN multiton?

I don't know how these are implemented, but I'd expect `-Float::NAN` to work like `Float:NAN` in that regard. If I'm not mistaken, theres only one `Float::NAN` instance. Having multiple instances of `-Float::NAN` on the other hand is _very_ confusing.

Bug #13146: Float::NANs in Hashes are confusing (more than usual).