Bug #12705: yielding args to a lambda uses block/proc rather than lambda/method semantics

* Author: bug hit
* Assignee: Koichi Sasada
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: REQUIRED
```ruby
def yield_test
  yield 1, 2
  yield [1, 2]
end

def foo(a, b)
  p a, b
end

method_lambda = method(:foo).to_proc
normal_lambda = ->a, b{p a, b}

yield_test(&normal_lambda)

yield_test(&method_lambda)
```

the yield of [1, 2] to the method_lambda produces an argument error as you would expect
but the same yield to the normal_lamda does not, the single array arg is slpatted per block/proc semantics

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/