Issue #13156 has been updated by Martin Drst.

Assignee changed from Benoit Daloze to Yukihiro Matsumoto

Benoit Daloze wrote:
> Was this discussed in the last developer meeting?

Apparently not (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZKk-vxoYkq8b2H4ml2z4NhoHsi3GdZqhNXNgpB2vTv8/pub). I plan to be at the next meeting, and I hope we can discuss it there.

I have changed the assignee to Matz, because first, he has to decide. If/when it's approved, we'll switch the assignee back to you.

Feature #13156: In-tree copy of ruby/spec