Feature #13016: String#gsub(hash)

* Author: Shyouhei Urabe
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Background: I wanted to drop NKF dependency of my script.  By doing so I noticed that I can't purge `NKF.nkf '-Z4'`.  It can neither be rewritten using String#tr, String#encode, nor String#unicode_normalize. It is doable using String#gsub theoretically, but that requires a hand-crafted nontrivial regular expression that exactly matches what Z4 expects to convert.  This is almost impossible to do, and is definitely not something debuggable.

Proposal: extend String#gsub so that it also accepts hash as its only argument, specifying input-output mapping.

```ruby
# now
def convert str
  require 'nkf'
  NKF.nkf '-Z4xm0', str
end

# proposed
def convert str
  map = {  "\u3002" => "\uFF61", "\u300C" => "\uFF62", ... }
  str.gsub map
end
```

--