Issue #12733 has been updated by Hiroshi SHIBATA.

Status changed from Open to Assigned

Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core

* Author: Hiroshi SHIBATA
* Assignee: Hiroshi SHIBATA
* Target version:
rubygems team has plan to migrate bundler into rubygems at rubygems 3.0.

ref. https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/1681

In current status, rubygems only use `Bundler` module on test suites.
But we should track rubygems upstream step by step. I propose to bundle bundler
for stdlib as default gem on ruby core repository.

but we have some consideration. such as

 * bundler uses rspec for test suites. How to use rspec on ruby core repository?
 * Who are maintain bundler on ruby core repository?

This issue is epic topic. Please comment your concerns or idea.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/