Hi Martin,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Martin J. Drst <duerst / it.aoyama.ac.jp>
wrote:

> Are you saying that I could just change a file and commit with svn, like
> for the Ruby source? Or something else? I just tried using svn, but it
> doesn't know about the files in spec/rubyspec/...

Yes, that would work, after I make the change to have an in-tree copy of
ruby/spec in ruby/ruby.
Currently it does not. My first proposal is to make this change so at least
it's easier from MRI committers to add/change specs.

Is there anyone disagreeing to have a in-tree copy of ruby/spec in
ruby/ruby (which I will synchronize regularly with ruby/spec) ?
That would an easy first step to improve the situation :)
(supressed text/html)