Issue #13041 has been updated by Steve Wills.

Tried everything I could, but still can't get things to link, on 11.0 or 12-CURRENT. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Bug #13041: ruby 2.4 rc1 dtrace build fixes

* Author: Steve Wills
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
In FreeBSD before 11.0, using dtrace -G or -h will not work in a jail or without dtrace kernel modules loaded unless the -xnolibs flag is passed as well. Since we build in jails, this is needed during our build, so we have this patch:

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/lang/ruby22/files/patch-Makefile.in?revision=369732&view=markup

We have used it with ruby 2.2, and 2.3 for a long time. Please consider it or a similar change for Ruby 2.4

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/