Benoit Daloze <eregontp / gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear CRuby developers, what do you think?
> What are your concerns with this approach?

As I've stated in the past, I will not depend on non-Free
services or software (including JavaScript and remote APIs)
or any GUIs (too fragile, and Ruby itself doesn't need one).

There does not seem to be a mutually acceptable way for me to
communicate with other rubyspec developers while sticking to my
principles.  I don't want to burden anybody to have them go out
of their way to accomodate me, either.

Otherwise, I would've been happy to help with the *_nonblock API
changes I did in 2.3.  At least I documented them in NEWS in the
hope it would be easier for other implementers to find.

Anyways, I do not expect to have any future as a developer.
Just saying my piece and moving on...

P.S. spec DSL is annoying and abuses dynamic core classes;
     hurting debuggability and predictability compared to
     (test/unit|minitest); but that's a minor issue.