Issue #13006 has been reported by Aleksandar Kostadinov.

Feature #13006: backtrace of thread killer
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13006

* Author: Aleksandar Kostadinov
* Assignee:
Hello, I am right now having difficulties to understand why one thread I have is dead. Seems been killed by something (rails/puma). But there is no way I can see to understand what and why did it.

That's why I'm proposing a new feature. This would be `Thread#kill` should record a backtrace at time of call and record it somewhere in the thread object so that later calling `Thread#killer_trace` would show what performed this call.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/