Issue #12966 has been updated by Martin Drst.

Assignee deleted (ruby-core)

sole box wrote:
> can we implement support for fxp ? its an extension of the ftp protocol , looks like a legit thing to have no?

Probably yes. Why don't you (or somebody else) go ahead and implement it, maybe as a gem, and then we can have a look at it?

BTW, please never assign any item to "ruby-core". It will only clutter everybody's list of assigned items, without anybody feeling responsible in particular.

Feature #12966: net/ftp to include fxp support?

can we implement support for fxp ? its an extension of the ftp protocol , looks like a legit thing to have no?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/