Issue #12953 has been reported by Shyouhei Urabe.

Feature #12953: (Float, Rational)#round(half: :down)
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12953

* Author: Shyouhei Urabe
* Assignee:
I learned that The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare requires that the insured burden amount of employment insurance be calculated in round half down mode.  Details: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/topics/2005/04/tp0425-2.html

Given there is a real-world situation where half-down is actually mandatory, I think we should implement the (currently lacking) `half: :down` option.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/