Issue #12515 has been updated by Samuel Williams.

> It seems specific to the context, and should be defined there.

Yeah but it's not. 2,080,658 instances of code on GitHub disagree with you. It's not my personal opinion, it's tangible evidence. But what evidence do you have to support NOT adding Boolean? I can't think of any good reason why you shouldn't add it.

Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass