Matt Armstrong [mailto:matt / lickey.com] wrote:

> Does it work to have some tests native Test::Unit and some
> tests running under the compatibility layer?  I have a good
> number of RubyUnit tests out there and it'd be nice to
> migrate incrementally. Rubicon could possibly do so too.

I think the tricky part comes not in the tests themselves so much, but
rather in how you run them. If I have two sets of tests, one being
Test::Unit tests and one being rubyunit tests, and I don't mind running
them separately, then I'd be completely fine. However, if I want to wrap
those tests up together and run them at the same time, things become a
good bit more difficult. I'm sure it's theoretically possible, but I'm
not sure it's worth the effort.

Nathaniel

<:((><
+ - -