Issue #6785 has been updated by Hiroshi SHIBATA.

Status changed from Open to Feedback

Bug #6785: Documentation for RubyVM::InstructionSequence

* Author: David Albert
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.0.0dev
* Backport:
I've attached a patch with documentation for the RubyVM::InstructionSequence class. It's of decent size, and I'm just getting familiar with the VM, so please send comments and corrections if you have any. I'm happy to do further passes if need be.

0001-Documentation-for-RubyVM-InstructionSequence.patch (10.8 KB)
0001-Documentation-for-RubyVM-InstructionSequence-draft-2.patch (10.8 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/