Issue #12521 has been updated by Tomohiro Hashidate.

I want this feature.
Keyword argument is safer and more explanatory than splat style.
But I sometimes want to pass whole arguments to other methods.

Example.
CLI gem that uses AWS api and accepts api key, secret key, region, and endpoint as command options.

~~~ ruby
class KMS
  def initialize(key_id, region:, access_key_id: nil, secret_access_key: nil)
    @client = Aws::KMS::Client.new({
      region: region,
      access_key_id: access_key_id,
      secret_access_key: secret_access_key,
    })
    @key_id = key_id
  end

  def encrypt(value)
    resp = @client.encrypt(key_id: @key_id, plaintext: YAML.dump(value))
    Base64.strict_encode64(resp.ciphertext_blob)
  end

  def decrypt(value)
    resp = @client.decrypt(ciphertext_blob: Base64.strict_decode64(value))
    YAML.load(resp.plaintext)
~~~

If I can use `__keyargs__` (tentative name), I can omit redundant lines.

~~~ ruby
class KMS
  def initialize(key_id, region:, access_key_id: nil, secret_access_key: nil)
    @client = Aws::KMS::Client.new(__keyargs__) # simple
    @key_id = key_id
  end

  # ...
~~~

This example has few args, but I sometimes needs so many args when I kick complicated web API.

Bug #12521: Syntax for retrieving argument without removing it from double-splat catch-all