`Module.used_refinements` accepted.

Matz.

Feature #7418: Kernel#used_refinements

* Author: Charlie Somerville
* Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
I'd like to propose a method that returns an array of all refinements visible from the current scope. I have documented the ordering of the return array as undefined to allow a bit of flexibility in how it is implemented across the various Ruby implementations.

One of the criticisms of refinements is that its use makes code harder to understand - especially when non-lexical refinements are being used. This method slightly improves the situation by making debugging of code using refinements easier.

I've named the method 'used_refinements' for now, but I'm open to changing that to something else.

I've already done the initial implementation which is attached as a patch. Feedback would be most appreciated.

used_refinements.patch (3.06 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/