Feature #12694: Want a String method to remove heading substr

* Author: Naotoshi Seo
* Assignee:
I often write codes like:

```ruby
str = 'abcdef'
substr = 'abc'
str[substr.size..-1] if str.index(substr) == 0 #=> 'def'
# or
str.sub(/^#{substr}/, '') #=> 'def'
```

I want a short hand which is something like:

```ruby
str = 'abcdef'
substr = 'abc'
str.rstrip(substr) #=> 'def'
```

Having similar argument for `String#lstrip` would be nice for symmetry although we already have `String#chomp(substr)`

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/