Issue #12723 has been reported by Debbie Hernandez.

Bug #12723: http://write-my-essays.org/
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12723

* Author: Debbie Hernandez
* Assignee:
* ruby -v:
http://write-my-essays.org/
Ah Girl Scouts. When I was a kid I went to a Christian camp one summer. The boys and girls camps were across the lake from each other. They would lock up the boats, they would patrol the access roads, but we would swim the freaking lake. We didn't exactly know what we were doing once we got across, but it sure was fun to figure it out.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/