To change "reserved words", you have to modify (or add) `defs/keywords` file and rebuild.
And if your words contain non-US-ASCII characters, you have to remove `mb == ENC_CODERANGE_7BIT` condition from `parse_ident()` in `parse.y` too.

Misc #12722: Localizing Ruby

* Author: Filippos Vasilakis
* Assignee:
I would like to teach Ruby in kids. However, the kids I am aiming for don't speak English and their age is below 10. Is there a way I can localize Ruby reserved words and errors? in theory it shouldn't be that difficult, in practice I don't know how much work it is.

Thank you.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/