Akinori MUSHA [mailto:knu / iDaemons.org] wrote:

> The procedure is OK.

Excellent. I will go forward with it shortly.

> You can keep developing the module in
> the rough/ tree and import every stable release snapshot into
> ruby/lib/ for 1.8 and into shim/ruby16/lib/ for 1.6.

I didn't realize I should import it in to shim, too. I'll be sure to do
that.

> By the way, would you convert the indentation of the
> Test::Unit files from tab to 2-space?  Our standard coding
> convention requires 2-space indentation.  Perhaps just adding
> some editor directives for emacs and vi will do, though.

This is something I've been planning to do. It probably won't happen on
the first import (0.1.6), but probably for the next. Is there somewhere
that coding standards for the standard library are spelled out? It would
be handy to review as I go through this process.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><
+ - -