Feature #3511: rb_path_to_class should call custom const_defined? methods

* Author: Aaron Patterson
* Assignee:
=begin
 It would be nice if rb_path_to_class called custom const_defined? methods.  This would give marshaled objects a chance to locate and define classes when they are being unmarshalled.

 I've attached a patch with a test that demonstrates the desired functionality and a (probably naive) implementation.
=end

rb_path_to_class.patch (1.67 KB)
marshal-dynamic.patch (1.81 KB)

--