Assignee changed from Hiroshi Nakamura to Yui NARUSE

Feature #6559: Set DoNotReverseLookup to true in Webrick

* Author: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
* Assignee: Yui NARUSE
I often find it annoying that it is too slow to test my web applications from VirtualBox because Webrick will try to do reverse lookup and I have set the names directly in the hosts file, so a reverse lookup will always time out.

Also I can't find a simple way for setting this behavior in a global way for all my rubies installed.

Could we please try to improve this behavior? I'm certainly not the first one to complain about this...

webrick.do_not_reverse_lookup.patch (432 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/