Issue #12661 has been updated by Tim N.

on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38805052/download-files-asynchronously

Bug #12661: Multithreading http get doesn't work

* Author: Tim N
* Assignee: Tim N
* ruby -v: 2.3.1
Hi, I was making this script that was supposed to download all files from my favourite imageboard (2ch.hk)
Everything was normal until I tried to make downloading of these files asynchronous, i.e. in different threads, to improve speed
I tried running this
http://ideone.com/k2l4Hm
but it never works (because of 16th line I suppose)
And sometimes a huge report comes up in my terminal saying that I may have encountered a bug in Ruby
So I decided to write about it here
(the program may not work if the thread was deleted. if that happened, try to take one thread from 2ch.hk/b)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/