How about features like these:

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6265

Matz already agreed with removing the "concatenated" "syntax" in 3.0 and
said it would be okay for him to have it depreciated in 2.x if I
understood correctly. Could it be depreciated in 2.4?

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/4840

This is from 5 years ago and about 4 years ago I got this comment in
that thread:

"At the developer meeting (7/21), Matz was basically positive
to this proposal, but it turned out that we still need to
discuss corner cases."

There has been some patch proposals and discussions after this comment
but it seems to have been stalled. Is there anything I could do to help
continuing the discussion?

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8643

I've already added a slide for this feature 2 years ago. Could it be reused?

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6559

Would a slide help for such ticket?

Thanks,
Rodrigo.