On 2016/07/21 22:10, nerdinand / nerdinand.com wrote:
> Issue #10594 has been updated by Ferdinand Niedermann.

> Anyone there? I'd love to see this in Ruby finally and I'm not the only one...

One thing I can suggest for those who want to see a reply to this (and
other) issues is to list it on the next Developers Meeting. The last one
was this week (see
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DevelopersMeeting20160719Japan
and
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nu4pzK9nYNaKKNHQetP2xthvCVXexIsg6GUPoJR7CPQ/pub).

You should list the issues you care about under the "From non-attendees"
section.

The next meeting is scheduled for August 9th, but the wiki page for it
is not yet up.