Issue #12086 has been updated by Shugo Maeda.

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Shugo Maeda wrote:
> > It looks cool, but there are two problems here:
> >
> > 1. We have to write `using RaddDjur::DSL` explicitly.
> > 2. Refinements for DSL is available out of the grammar rules.
>
> These seem irrelevant to `instance_eval`.

So, do you have another solution?

> > If `instance_eval(using: refinement)` is introduced, RaddDjur::DSL can be activated
> > only in the block given to `RaddDjur::Grammar.new`, and these two problems will be solved.
> >
> > Note that `instance_eval` and refinement activation have to be done atomically in this case.
> > That's why I proposed this feature as a new option of `instance_eval`.
>
> I don't think that a proc is evaluated under unpredicable context is a good idea.
> `using(refinement, &block)` feels even better than it.

I don't catch your point.
`using(refinement, &block)` can also be used to evaluate a proc under unpredictable context,
can't it?

I think features using instance_eval(using:) are extraordinary, and used refinements
should be described in documentation.

Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.