Issue #12546 has been reported by Martin Drst.

Feature #12546: Remove UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12546

* Author: Martin Drst
* Assignee: Martin Drst
UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION is defined in lib/unicode_normalize/tables.rb, but we now also have RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_VERSION'], which is more general. Therefore, UnicodeNormalize::UNICODE_VERSION can be removed.

I'm opening an issue on this just in case somebody is depending on this. I have searched all of Ruby proper (incl. standard libraries) and removed any uses that I found.

I'll implement this feature if I don't get some pushback in a week or so.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/