Bug #11844: Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue)

* Author: Christian Hofstaedtler
* Assignee: Yui NARUSE
* ruby -v: 2.2.3
* Backport: 2.1: DONE, 2.2: DONE, 2.3: DONE
Various files in enc/trans are old copies of Unicode.org files that forbid (re-)distribution. AFAICT, Unicode, Inc. has published newer versions of these files to fix this issue.
New versions could possibly be found on http://www.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/OBSOLETE/EASTASIA/JIS/ and elsewhere under http://www.unicode.org/Public/

ext/json/generator/generator.c also has a restrictive Unicode, Inc. license blurb. Please fix this as well.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/