Issue #12317 has been updated by Akira Tanaka.

I think lexical information is not obtainable in a method.

```
% ruby -e '
module A
  module B

module C
  Z = 2
  module A::B
    p Z

p A::B.namespaces
'
2
???
```

Z is refarenceable in B in C but not B in C.
Since B in C and B in A is same object, A::B.namespaces method cannot
distinguish them.

Feature #12317: Name space of a module