Misc #12400: Zen of Ruby

* Author: Anil Wadghule
* Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
http://rubygems.org/gems/this
I maintain this gem. I had written this gem 6 years ago.
It shows Zen of Ruby when you do "require 'this'" from IRB

I am thinking to write better version of it. Your ideas are open.

Basically, it could print / do something that every new developer can find helpful. It can be printing Zen of Ruby or Something useful.

If you think Zen of Ruby is Ok, what should be Zen of Ruby then?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/