Bug #12432: The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality safely. You MUST exec()

* Author: Hadas Leonov
* Assignee:
* ruby -v:
Hi all,

I'm Running a server with ruby 2.1.5 with Rails 3.2.21 on Mac OS X El Capitan.
The server works until I try to look at the existing data files or upload new data files into the server - then I get a "connection reset"  in the browser, and the error below.

Has anybody encountered anything like this, or alternatively knows what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Hadas

ruby_2016-05-26-210152.crash (54.4 KB)
bug-12432.log (21.9 KB)